The Best Solution to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II/EOBD Compliant Vehicles!
The AutoLink® AL301 OBD II & CAN Code Reader is the most powerful, affordable and easiest-to-use tool for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) customers. It enables the user to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles. It also provides Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) info and performs the task of Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status.
· Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
· Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes, and manufacturer specific
· Reads and displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Reads and displays Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) monitor status
· Reads and displays Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
· Resets Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and turns off the Check Engine Light
· Easy to use with one plug-in
· Free CD Software with over 7000 DTC definitions
· Limited One (1) Year Warranty
· AutoLink® AL301 Tool
· User's Manual
· CD software